Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nature's Bounty Treasury

We have created our first treasury on Etsy this month, it is called Nature's Bounty. It is a collection of items from various other Etsy artists that remind me of fall.



I can't wait for the leaves to start to turn. Here in Pennsylvania we have a beautiful display of natures glory every fall and I get excited to see it every year. This treasury brings to mind some of my favorite things about the season like crisp smells in the air, cider and cinnamon, pumpkin pie, turkey with all the trimmings, leaves crunching beneath my feet, my kids jumping in big piles of them just like I used to when I was their age.



Every fall my family picks fresh apples and pumpkins at a local orchard. There's nothing that says fall has arrived quite like biting into a fresh delicious apple that you picked from the tree. It so out dose any apples you get from the grocery store. After strolling through the orchard we take a hay ride then get lost in the corn maze. Ah the memories... but I'm getting side tracked. As you can see this treasury was very inspiring to me and maybe it will inspire you too.



Thanks for stopping by,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment